Weslock: Our Company
- Molten Bronze Collection
- Elegance Collection
- Traditionale Collection
- Premiere Essentials Collection
- Bath & Cabinet Hardware Collection
- A complete catalog featuring all of Weslock’s product lines can be found by visiting our online catalog or you can be requested by calling 800-575-2658.
- Weslock is proud to provide homeowners with added security by offering the only residential ANSI rated Grade II cylindrical lockset in the industry.
- Specifically within the Grade II collection of products, the keyed lock (entry) and privacy lock (bed / bath) functions are equipped with our exclusive push-button safety feature, making them panic proof and preventing lockouts. Furthermore, the locking mechanism is inside the door, as opposed to inside the knob or lever, which allows the door to stay locked even if the exterior knob or lever is broken off.
- Each lockset includes our dual spindle feature which allows each side of the lock to operate independently of one another.
Weslock: Our Executives
Mike Driggers, Chief Financial Officer
As chief financial officer of Weslock, Mike Driggers focuses his efforts on leading the growing company in all areas of financial, treasury and tax management. Mike brings operational and financial experience to Weslock from his 25 year career with Brunswick Corporation, a Fortune 200 company. His previous positions with Brunswick include chief financial officer of the outdoor recreation group and vice president of finance and international operations for the Zebco fishing division. Previously, Mike led Weslock for five years as president and chief executive officer. Mike directed initiatives including the company’s plant relocation to Asia, product sourcing, new product development, and commitment to quality and service. As the chief executive officer, his responsibilities included leadership in strategic planning with the board of directors and oversight of all departments within the company.
Clint Brumble, President
Clint Brumble led the customer-centric sales force at Weslock for several years and now puts these skills to use as he leads the company. The longest tenured member of the Weslock team joining the company in January 1999, Clint served as vice president of finance for Weslock before national sales manager, a position he held for five years. As president of Weslock, his responsibilities include oversight and strategic planning of all departments, including the domestic and international sales teams, marketing and product development. Clint brings with him his degree from Texas Christian University in Fort Worth, Texas in accounting and finance. He began his career at Arthur Andersen as an accountant before joining Weslock in 1999 and also has more than 15 years of residential building experience.
Lantz Day, Vice President of Sales and Marketing
Lantz brings 30+ years of sales and sales management to our team. More specifically, Lantz’s greatest experience came through his time at Andersen Windows & Doors, where he served as Senior Sales Representative, as well as, Marketing and Product Development Strategist. His success at Andersen was grounded in building and developing strong, reliable relationships with the dealers and builders. Ultimately, he was able to exponentially grow sales because of his ability to use the pull through strategy and ensure the builder, distributer and manufacturer were all working in unison.
Lantz will serve Weslock with the objective of assessing all aspects of our sales and marketing operations. He has also been challenged to help us create a more robust and effective sales team and sales organization.